I have had, at the most, one hour of sleep. Don't know why, especially since I did not sleep in yesterday.
rat starts his month-long training for his new position. He has to go in five days a week, 8am-5pm. This means he will have weekends off for April and we will be able to go to the opening day of Scarborough together. Last year at this time he had no job.
Have to go to the doc for the one-month checkup on my lumps this morning. Yep, doc, the lumps are still there. Get to let go of another $30 for that visit.
Have to get timesheets done when I get to work.
Final prep for the Computer Arts Festival at the office today as well. Wonder what kind of entries we will get for the Flash competition this year. I know I will not be able to go to any events, either because the lab will be crazy or it will be quiet so I will stay in my office and get work done instead.
I actually entered the Flash contest in 2002, not expecting to win, of course, but just to do it for the hell of it. My piece is pretty lame compared to the others.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*